Meadows that are lush green, Monasteries that are architectural masterpieces and air that’s purer than you have ever known, once you visit Spiti, you wouldn’t feel like going back to the city life. Situated at an altitude of around 12,500 ft. above the sea level, it’s a little world of its own. With a very distinct culture in the inhibited villages it’s a brilliant destination with an unadulterated environment.
- Trip Details
- Trip Itinerary
- Trip Includes / Excludes
- Payment Options
Rs 32,000 per person
You can book your seat for an advance of just Rs. 5,000 /- (Contact us to avail this offer)
Balance amount will have to be paid in installments and finished before the trip.
Accommodation on twin sharing basis in 3 star properties.
The entire trip will be in Coasters which are very comfortable and give good view.
1. For entry at the monasteries, it is advisable to avoid shorts and prefer covering full sleeves and long trousers for both men and women. Slip on shoes would be preferable so that they can be easily removed at the monasteries. 2. Woolen/ Sweat Shirts, Gloves, Caps, Thermals- depending upon the time of the year you are planning your trip. 4. For September till November- it gets quite cold during the winters, so it is advised to carry heavy woolens, a wind cheater and a fleece jacket.
• Thermal innerwear – 3/4 long sleeved (wear 1 on plane)
• Woollen sweater (wear on plane)
• Shawl/scarf (wear on plane)
• Leather jacket (Lightweight, optional)
• Waterproof jacket (+fleece)
• Down jacket/vest
• Jeans (wear on plane)
• Activewear trousers x 2/3
• 2 pairs (wear one on plane)
• Hiking boots (optional)
• Wool hat
• Wool socks
• Sun cream
• Lip balm
• Body wash
• Tooth paste and tooth brush
• Hair brush etc
• Powerbank for phone
• International adapters
Personal medical kit for personal use and for the routine medicines, provided you have the prescribed authentication for the medicines. 1. Aspirin, Travel sickness, Altitude Sickness pills. 2. Antacid and anti- diarrhea pills. 3. Important hygiene products
1. PHOTO IDS: Please carry original copy along with 5 Xerox copies of the following documents: i) Passport/ Voter ID
ii) Passport size photographs (5-7).
2. You will be provided with the valid permits, please retain them carefully since those will be required while you return back to India, hence, do not lose the permits.
3. Kindly make sure that all your documents are up to date.
4. Kindly carry a photocopy of the picture page, of the passport that shows the number. In case you lose your passport, it can be helpful, in getting the new passport as well.
5. Do not forget to carry the travel tickets with you.
6. Documents for Travel Insurance, if applicable.
7. A copy of valid permit and an ID proof would help you in getting a SIM card from Bhutan.
8. It is likely to rain in Bhutan throughout the year, so it is advisable to carry a rain jacket and umbrella with you.
10. For sun protection, kindly carry sun glasses, hat/ cap, sun screen lotion.
Get set to the happiest country in the world!
Finest Quality of Experiences:
At breathingview we make it our priority to bring you the best of quality in everything we serve. It’s a trip with no road bumps, maybe literally, definitely not figuratively. Compromise will be canceled out from your experiences altogether.
We’re wanderers ourselves and understand your craving for a distant place that will dissolve your stress, existential crisis and even a boring personality (if you have one). With breathingview, you travel with a bunch of enthusiastic wayfarers who will be your storytellers as well as the audience to give you a different perspective on all that you see.
When you choose breathingview, you no longer have to make do with whatever is available. We create packages that are convenient for most lifestyles and schedules and even provide customization wherever permissible to make it a smooth ride, quite literally.
We’re all here to travel and enjoy, not to burn a hole in your pocket. At breathingview you get the best prices and some amazing deals with no hidden charges. Sign up for an investment and indulgence worth every penny.
Travel with experienced professionals - It is okay for you t be a newbie because we are not. Having been in the field years now, we assure that you won’t get lost anytime soon unless you intend to.
• Check-In / Check-out time at all the properties would be fixed.
• The given rate is applicable for Indian Citizens only.
• Breathingview will not bear any cost for flight cancellation or delay due to Bad weather or any other reason given by the airline. Cost for accommodation and transport in such cases will have to be borne by passenger by at own.
• There would be no refund for the road blocks due to natural calamity. The alternate accommodation Cost due to the same should be bear by the passenger directly.
• No Refund or Compensation for any unused services or transport in any kind of circumstance.
• No refund in case of No Show.
• No changes in the date of travel once booked.
• Room allotment will be as per availability at the time of check in, floor or view preferences are not guaranteed.
• No exchange of members will be made umder any circumstances and tickets are not transferable.
• Infants in arms or children without a confirmation will not be permitted.
• We reserve the right without a refund or compensation to refuse admission to any person whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
• We may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the trip due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond reasonable control.
• The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
We are looking forward to the trip with you!
Booking amount is non-refundable in any circumstances
30 Days prior to date of arrival - 25% of the total bill will be charged.
29 Days to 10 Days prior to date of arrival – 50% of the total bill will be charged.
10 Days less prior to date of arrival – 100% of the total bill will be charged
For further quires call or Whatsapp us at +91-7506047304 / +91-9004566544
The Spiti Valley is a cold desert mountain valley located high in the Himalaya mountains in the north-eastern part of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. The name "Spiti" means "The Middle Land", i.e. the land between Tibet and India.
Local population follow Vajrayana Buddhism similar to that found in the nearby Tibet Autonomous Region and the Ladakh region of India.
DELHI TO SHIMLA (OVERNIGHT JOURNEY)Late evening, we will start the journey by Volvo . This day is the first day of our adventurous journey, which will be lifetime memorable and a self-motivated trip. We’ll have pitstops at Murthal or somewhere nearby for Dinner. Rest of the Journey would be overnight and we shall reach Shimla the next morning.
ARRIVAL SHIMLA ( Mashobra )After reaching Shimla, we’ll have a breakfast pitstop nearby and shall move towards hotel. After Check-in, we’ll relax for a while. We shall leave for Kufri Sightseeing in the afternoon wherein we will visit Kufri Zoo and we shall go for Mahashu Peak (Rides on dun; which will be on self-cost). Get instagrammed yourselves with the amazing views of snow peaked valleys. Evening Return back to the hotel and we shall have dinner at the hotel. We’ll have a small briefing session of our onwards trip. Overnight stay at the hotel.
SHIMLA TO CHITKULAfter breakfast we will start our ride towards Kinnaur Valley with the magnificent vistas throughout the way. We will have our lunch at Rampur Bushahr. We’ll have a halt in the evening at Karcham Dam for a photography session. Karcham Dam is built at the confluence of Sutlej and Baspa Rivers. Late evening we will reach Chitkul, as it is the last inhabitate village before the Indo-china border, the ride will be so beautiful and lovable. We will drive approx 8-9 hours. Overnight stay at Chitkul.
CHITKUL TO KALPAIn morning, after breakfast we will explore the local valleys of Chitkul and drive towards to Kalpa with a short ride of 4-5 hours. One can have a halt at Reckong-Peo for some shopping experience. Reckong-Peo is the capital city of Kunnaur District. In the evening, we’ll go to the Suicide point, which is considered one of the deadliest points of the valley, enjoy the sunset at suicide point and evening back to hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay at Kalpa.
KALPA TO KAZAIn morning, after breakfast we will leave for Kaza enroute Hindustan – Tibet Highway. Be an eye-witness of the meeting point of Spiti and Satluj river. Also, get a clear view of Leo Purygal Peak from the Khab Bridge. Post lunch, cross Nako and malling nallah. After crossing sumdo we will enter in spiti region. Now, take a detour to visti 500 yrs old mummy in the Gue village. Reach Kaza in the evening. Overnight stay at Kaza
KAZA LOCALBy far, this will be the most eventful day of your journey. Start your ride early in the morning as this one is going to be a long day. Visit the world’s highest post office which is located in Hikkim and also the world’s highest village connected via motorable road, Komik. Also, visit the famous Langza where you will get tremendous views of the Chau Chau Kang Nelda Peak and the Buddha Statue looking down at the valley. Dinner and overnight stay at Kaza/Losar.
KAZA TO CHANDARTAL via KUNZUM-LAAfter breakfast we start riding towards Chandra Tal. We will cross the highest point of our trip, the Kunzum La. Also, visit the Key Monastery and Kibber Village on the way. The road towards Chandra Tal starts from Batal, and the journey is breathtakingly beautiful. The road ends about a kilometre before the lake and you have to walk till the lake from here on. You will see a beautiful crescent shaped lake filled with crystal clear water right in the middle of a stark landscape. Dinner and overnight stay at the campsite in Chandra Tal.
CHANDARTAL TO MANALIPost breakfast, start your ride towards Manali. The ride from Batal to Chattru to Rohtang Pass is one of the most beautiful routes in your entire road trip. You will reach Manali in about 7-8 hours from Chandra Tal. Dinner and overnight stay at Manali.
DEPARTUREAfter breakfast, we will chill out in Manali. In the evening we will start your journey towards Delhi and bring to an end this beautiful and memorable road trip, taking back memories for a lifetime! Evening Volvo bus to Delhi
Reach Delhi and transfer to the Airport.
- Flight (from Mumbai to Delhi and Delhi to Mumbai)
- 09 Nights’ Accommodation (Twin sharing basis)
- Internal transfers & Sightseeing
- Volvo ( from Delhi to Delhi)
- Travel Insurance
- Wild Life fees & Red Cross fee
- All toll taxes/Parking fee/Driver allowance
Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
|Shimla||Hotel Bykes Nature Villa||Breakfast & Dinner|
|Chitkul||Chitkul Heights Camps / Similar||Breakfast & Dinner|
|Kalpa||Hotel White Nest / Similar||Breakfast & Dinner|
|Kaza||Camp Little Tibbet/Similar||Breakfast & Dinner|
|Chandratal||Cold Desert Camps/Similar||Breakfast & Dinner|
|Manali||Hotel Maple Retreat /Montana Bliss Similar||Breakfast & Dinner|
THE ABOVE PACKAGE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:-
- Meals which are not mentioned in inclusions
- Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, tips..etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks..Etc (to be borne by the client directly on the spot.)
- Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions
- Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments.
No details found.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing