The name is enough for this paradise of adventure lovers. Ladakh is the most loved tourist and trekking destination with some of the most picturesque and challenging treks. And if trekking the mightiest mountain ranges is not your thing then you’ll surely find yourself lost in the Tibetian markets hunting for trinkets you can’t get enough of. A place for the attainment of inner peace, Ladakh also has the most soulful meditation centers and rituals.
- Trip Details
- Trip Itinerary
- Trip Includes / Excludes
- Payment Options
Rs 42,000/- all inclusive
You can book your seat for an advance of just Rs. 5,000 /- (Contact us to avail this offer)
Balance amount will have to be paid in installments and finished before the trip.
Accommodation on Tripple sharing basis in 3 star properties.
• Jispa Valley
• Nubra Valley
• Pangong Lake
The entire trip will be in travellers which are very comfortable
Journey from Delhi to Manali will be in Volvos
• Thermal innerwear – 3/4 long sleeved (wear 1 on plane)
• Woollen sweater (wear on plane)
• Shawl/scarf (wear on plane)
• Leather jacket (Lightweight, optional)
• Waterproof jacket (+fleece)
• Down jacket/vest
• Jeans (wear on plane)
• Activewear trousers x 2/3
• 2 pairs (wear one on plane)
• Hiking boots (optional)
• Wool hat
• Wool socks
Chocolates, candies, dry fruits, chewing gums, mouth freshner, water bottle, chips for travelling.
Must have toiletries :
• Tooth brush
• Tooth paste
• Hand wash or toilet soap
• A small shampoo bottle or few shampoo sachets (as per your schedule).
• Tissue papers
• Face wash
• Hair oil
• Moisturising Cream/ Cold Cream
• Lip Balm
• Body Talc
• Small Mirror
• Feminine Hygiene (if necessary)
Must have for first aid:
1. Ateast 5 ORS or ORS-L tetra packs
2. Diamox tablets for altitude sickness / acclimatization issues
3. Spray for pain relief
4. An Antiseptic cream like betadine
5. An antiseptic solution like Dettol or savlon
6. Pain killers
7. Crocin or paracetamol for mild fever
8. Avomine for prevention from motion sickness and vomiting
9. Ongoing regular medicines
Must have for a camera bag :
10. 1. Carry your camera along with its bag.
11. 2. Charger and the cable.
12. 3. Battery
13. 4. Camera Cleaning Kit.
14. 5. Tripod and filters if you are a professional photographer on this tour for photography.
15. 6. Extra camera battery, extra memory card and a remote release.
Finest Quality of Experiences:
At breathingview we make it our priority to bring you the best of quality in everything we serve. It’s a trip with no road bumps, maybe literally, definitely not figuratively. Compromise will be canceled out from your experiences altogether.
We’re wanderers ourselves and understand your craving for a distant place that will dissolve your stress, existential crisis and even a boring personality (if you have one). With breathingview, you travel with a bunch of enthusiastic wayfarers who will be your storytellers as well as the audience to give you a different perspective on all that you see.
When you choose breathingview, you no longer have to make do with whatever is available. We create packages that are convenient for most lifestyles and schedules and even provide customization wherever permissible to make it a smooth ride, quite literally.
We’re all here to travel and enjoy, not to burn a hole in your pocket. At breathingview you get the best prices and some amazing deals with no hidden charges. Sign up for an investment and indulgence worth every penny.
Travel with experienced professionals - It is okay for you t be a newbie because we are not. Having been in the field years now, we assure that you won’t get lost anytime soon unless you intend to.
• Check-In / Check-out time at all the properties would be fixed.
• The given rate is applicable for Indian Citizens only.
• Breathingview will not bear any cost for flight cancellation or delay due to Bad weather or any other reason given by the airline. Cost for accommodation and transport in such cases will have to be borne by passenger by at own.
• There would be no refund for the road blocks due to natural calamity. The alternate accommodation Cost due to the same should be bear by the passenger directly.
• No Refund or Compensation for any unused services or transport in any kind of circumstance.
• No refund in case of No Show.
• No changes in the date of travel once booked.
• Room allotment will be as per availability at the time of check in, floor or view preferences are not guaranteed.
• No exchange of members will be made umder any circumstances and tickets are not transferable.
• Infants in arms or children without a confirmation will not be permitted.
• We reserve the right without a refund or compensation to refuse admission to any person whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
• We may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the trip due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond reasonable control.
• The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
We are looking forward to the trip with you!
Booking amount is non-refundable in any circumstances
30 Days prior to date of arrival - 25% of the total bill will be charged.
29 Days to 10 Days prior to date of arrival – 50% of the total bill will be charged.
10 Days less prior to date of arrival – 100% of the total bill will be charged
For further quires call or Whatsapp us at +91-7506047304 / +91-9004566544
No details found.
No details found.
No details found.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing